INVITING PR- DISTRIBUTORS
Digital Punch is inviting Online PR (Press Release) Distributors in North & West India. Initial Investment Required for the Business Starts with Rs 2 Lakh and
APPLY FOR PR DISTRIBUTION
What is Online PR?
A business announcement distributed to the public through publishing a News on Online News Channels is called Online PR (Press Release). Press releases have changed a lot over the years, especially since businesses have realized the importance of online marketing. Here are some of the main reasons web press releases have become so important:
Announcing a new product or service
If you want to announce a new product or service, you can draft a press release and immediately get your news found on all major news channels and search engines. PR also enables you to target thousands of journalists.
Improving brand image
Because it has become so easy to publish and distribute a press release through Digital Punch, companies can easily send out as many press releases as they want. Publishing more press releases more often is a good way to improve your brand’s image.
Instant world-wide distribution
Before online press releases had become common, most press releases were sent only to journalists. If not deemed worthy of press mention, they lived in a binder and never get published. Now a single press release can be distributed to several news channels through Digital Punch.
An online press release can go viral if people start sharing it over social media networks, thereby creating a buzz that was never possible with traditional media like newspapers and television.
Search engine optimization
By using specific keywords relating to your business, you can optimize your press release so people can easily access your company information through search engine use (Google)
Google Page Ranking
Online PR is one of the factors in google page ranking. It increases your website/app ranking in Google.
India has become a startup hub; every day thousands of people are coming up with new ideas and innovations. Not only this SMEs (Small Medium Enterprises), Business Owners and Professionals always have a dream of getting their product/service/brand get published anywhere on News Channels. Companies and individuals approach journalist, News Channels and other available resources to get their product/service/brand/innovation get published in News Channels, but even worthy news and stories never get published.
Now, any company, startup and professionals announce their product/service/innovation easily on several news channels at a time. It will be done easily by approaching our Distributors. We guarantee that a single PR (Press Release) will get published on minimum 25 Online News Channels. PR will get live on selected time and date (available in Dashboard).
PR Distribution Process
We are inviting PR Distributors in Tier 1-2 cities in North & West India.
PR Distributor needs to share visibility reports and links to the client in the specified format provided by Digital Punch.
PR Distributor Responsibilities and Approach
- PR Distributor will be responsible for handling enquiries passed on by Digital Punch. Digital Punch will give 80- 100 enquiries in a year to PR Distributor in the assigned territory. For an example, PR Distributor based in Surat City will get enquiries only from Surat.
- PR Distributor needs to hire a dedicated team member that will help in penetration the market by giving presentations to Startups, SME and Business Owners. He may need to increase the team depending upon the number of enquiries and business expansion.
- PR Distributor will distribute flyers, posters and other marketing material in the assigned territory. Branding material will be provided by the company.
- PR Distributor will make ensure that he/she will not encourage any fake-false or illegal news to get published.
- PR Distributor will do time to time offline and online marketing activities to deliver the knowledge and benefits of Online PR in the assigned territory.
Profit Margins & Validity
There is no other body in India that covers Online PR and gives minimum publication guarantee. Hence, profit margins may vary from a minimum of 25% and can go up to 80% depending on the client and his requirements.
- Issued PR bucket is valid for a period of 12 months.
- Distributors can buy more PRs from the available slots of 10,20,30,40 PRs directly from Digital Punch in the same pricing.
- Every year (after 12 months) prices will be increased by 20%.
- A single published PR link will be available on News Channel for a minimum of 03 months and a maximum of 12 months. Many Channel links will be live forever (PTI, IANS, PR Newswire and more)
- For publications in other than English language, PR Distributors can buy separately from Digital Punch. Other languages are Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil.
- Multimedia Insertion: If a client wants to insert company/brand logo or an image in News Publication, it can be done on additional charges. PR Distributor can buy it additionally by paying an amount of INR 10,000.00 (per logo/image)
News & Blogs
Find out Digital Punch’s latest Blogs, News and Announcements.
Online Press releases have changed a lot over the years, especially since businesses have realized the importance of online marketing. But to use a press release effectively, there are some strategies. Here are some of the main reasons press releases have become so important:
Digital Punch's management has taken a decision to increase the cost of JAB Franchise Lead Package by 20%. Updated prices will be effective from 10th December 2018. This decision will actually help our clients to get more valid leads as we will now be making landing...
Digital Punch is soon launching DIGPU.COM, an exclusive Online PR (Press Release) Portal, the launch date will be announced soon. We have been involved in the distribution of digital PR's globally. In India, we are associated with 200+ newsrooms and online news...
Digital Punch has appointed Vision Digital India, a Bangalore based digital marketing company for PR Distribution. On this occasion both the directors, Kunwar Devender Singh (Digital Punch) and Dr Hari Krishna Maram (Vision Digital India) shared the copy of the...
The digital marketing budget must be decided based on the specific purpose that it serves for the company. This blog focuses on the marketing budget of a start-up that has just come up with a fresh idea/concept in the market. It is also relevant for a pre-existing SME that wants to venture into digital marketing.
Tech-Himalayan (workshop) is the polestar for all Start-ups, SMEs (Small Medium Enterprises) and Business Owners. Digital marketing is a prerequisite bridge of the company's profits and customer experience. From retailing to banking, buying to paying, we...